Home OrganisationHow I can help you?
Your home is often the last place where our energies and time are placed when we are busy with work or family. This is something I have the time to complete on your behalf. Let me make it easier to find what you want straight away throughout your home from that important document to your favourite items of clothing.
This work focuses on the logistical re-organisation of any existing storage used in any part of the home, together with the creation of new storage and filing systems where needed, so that space is optimised, and you can access what you need in a systematic and orderly manner.
Small business owners who work from home may have different needs can help with, such as setting up your home office with a manageable filing system to assist you.
GET IN TOUCH
Areas of home organisational support
- Support for small business owners organising your home office
- Organisation support for you with your own paperwork and utilities
- Organisation support optimising the space and storage you have in your home
- Organisation support for you improving your home or selling your property
- Project management for the home
- Present buying and wrapping service
- Bespoke handmade curtains to give that unique finishing touch for the home
Length– Bookings taken for a half day upwards.
Duration – This varies considerably depending on how much you have that needs organising
Location -Your home or property. I am happy to arrive before you leave for the day or have a
set of keys to let myself in.
Duties I am able to help to ease your workload through:
Support for small business owners organising your home office
- Help by setting up and organising the running your office from home.
- Create and collate confidential paper and electronic record systems.
- Paper management and maintenance of filing systems.
- Organisation of your electronic stored documents into logical management folders, making it easy to find any document quickly when you need it.
- Archive or shred paperwork older than: credit and utility bills 1 month; bank statements 1 year; 5 years for HRMC; 6 years for business records and company records; and 7 years for receipts that support tax deductions.
- Website review and comparison against your competitors websites.
I am also able to support you through:
- Working alongside you as your executive assistant as and when you require this service.
- Input information and data for the business and produce summaries either through verbally or in a written report.
- Basic bookkeeping, issuing and processing invoices.
- Writing and managing your correspondence with clients and businesses.
- Writing a business plan for you to use for grant applications or presenting to your bank.
- If you are a limited company, ensuring all related paperwork is in place and up to date for Companies House.
Organisation support for you with your own paperwork and utilities
- Deal personally with all paperwork associated with your work or wider life.
- Design a system that will work for you with how you store and stay on top of your paperwork.
- Create clear and effective filing systems for your household utilities and other home documents.
- Provide the additional option for me to revisit on a quarterly basis to file new papers and maintain your system.
- Research best value for utility bills and purchases for the home.
Organisation support optimising the space and storage you have in your home
- I effectively organise your contents so that items used regularly are able to be found & accessed quickly.
- You go out to work and return with the chaos sorted!
- Organisation of any room in the house such as your kitchen and its storage.
- Have your belongings in any part of your home optimised to best affect.
- Re-organisation of cupboards and wardrobes which need attention.
- Make the most of the space and storage you have or would like to improve upon.
- Tackle that room, shed or garage which has become ‘the sort later room, that started as a drawer and became a room!’
- Organising and effectively organising its contents so that items used regularly able to be accessed quickly.
Organisation support for you improving your home or selling your property
- Assist with arrangements, quotes, costings and delivery for specific home improvement items and projects.
- Make your home look good for viewings when putting it on the market.
- Unpack and organise your belongings making the best use of space in your new home.
- Sort and pack the contents of a residence after a personal life change, or if family member has passed away.
Project Management for the home
Let me project manage on your behalf so you can concentrate on your priorities.
Project management can range from small projects such as upgrading part of your home through to large scale project management at work in a variety of areas.
It can also be planning a special event.
Once I have a clear brief on your project & the assigned expenditure, I manage & implement this on your behalf:
- Execute a planned timeline.
- Go to tender & ensure best value.
- Source tradespeople, fixtures, fittings & furnishings.
- Oversee work on site to achieve specific goals.
- Provide regular updates.
Present buying & wrapping service
Are you daunted by the thought of buying all those presents for family and friends, let alone wrapping them beautifully?
It is entirely up to you if you take advantage of the full service or just one aspect.
- Fill in a short questionnaire profile about the people you would like buying for and budget spend.
- Choose if you would like basic wrapping or with all the frills.
Bespoke handmade curtains to give that unique finishing touch for the home
- A bespoke service that will give you made to measure curtains that are individual to your personality and your home.
- Choose your fabric. I will advise on the length you need to buy to ensure the correct drop & pleat gathering across the window width.
- Curtains can be made as one continuous drop or in a number of separating drops of your choice.
- Accessorise them with beads, braiding or edging of your choice which is hand stitched to give that final touch.
This service extends to taking up curtains you have which are too long. Hemming can be either completed by machine or hand stitched.
High powered jobs often also come with large amounts of paperwork for the business and in many cases the leadership and management of employees. Sometimes you’re grateful for a sustained block of time without interruption to concentrate on getting through your ‘to do list,’ let alone sorting and following through on the paperwork it’s creating or is coming in.
support at the workplace
remotely for business and home life
for business leaders with their home environments