‘Karen has been working at Loates HR Consultancy providing project management expertise for our office warming and 8th birthday celebration event. Karen is supremely organised, unflappable and a pleasure to work with. She has bags of initiative and has made some really useful suggestions and contributions. She is professional and friendly and has been a valued member of the team supporting us through a busier than usual period. I would highly recommend Karen and her services to any business owners or businesses. She is a real asset. Thank you Karen!’
Loates HR Consulting & Loates HR Consultancy
Darley Abbey, Derbyshire
Duties undertaken whilst working there – P.A. and general administrative support
- Creation of a timeline and features for consideration for the official opening and celebration event.
- Working on tasks from the timeline for the official opening and celebration event.
- Minute taking at a grievance appeal meeting
- Knowledge share of HR support in schools, packages and key differences between Community schools and MATs.
- Provide sample interview questions and tasks for the clerical post advertised.
- Printing and collation of interview panel packs.
- Printing and collation of professional development training packs for delegates.
- Organisation of the data protection secure cupboard.
- Refreshing and organising sets of training resources to a much higher quality and professional standard.
- Organisation of training reference folders and activity card materials into a logical quick reference system.
- General admin activities.
- Final preparations and support throughout the official opening and celebrations.
Dates and duration to suit the clients’ needs
Support for this client varied from half to full day support throughout August and September.