Busy Lives! Is a freelance service providing one off projects through to regular and continuous support tailored to your individual and precise need.
I provide specialist support to help you solve your problems and reclaim that work/life balance so that you can focus on what’s important to you, when you know what needs doing but have limited time in which to achieve it…
I can assist you gain back valuable time through three services:
- Logistical and organisational support for your home environment.
- Executive Leadership and managerial projects and support at work.
- Virtual support remotely for your business and wider life.
My expertise can assist you at work or home in:
- Project management.
- Systems and organisation, be it paper, electronic or home based.
- Creative strategic planning and problem solving for your business.
- Data analysis, presentations and reports.
What experience contributes towards the above skill set?
- Head teacher for 16 years employing, leading and managing 150 staff.
- Strategically running a large Primary of 786 pupils.
- Project managing the transition to new premises and putting effective systems in place.
Why should you consider using me and what is the benefit for you?
- Professional reliable service.
- Extremely thorough at meeting your exact and individual needs.
- Prompt turnaround of all work assigned.
Busy Lives! Operates throughout Nottinghamshire and within a fifty-mile radius from Attenborough.
I am happy to work throughout the wider country with travel and accommodation costs paid in addition to the professional fee.