Business SupportHow I can help you?
Busy Lives! is able to play a key role assisting you with your workload to enable you to concentrate on the strategic work with the smooth running of your business. I provide an efficient, effective and fully comprehensive business support service. This can be leadership and management, administrative or secretarial support to ease your workload during your busiest periods. I display professional conduct at all times, always respecting and adhering to confidentiality.
This business support service may also be beneficial to business owners if your employee is absent. Why not let me support during this period so that they do not return to an excessive workload?
GET IN TOUCH
Areas of business support
- Business support for the running of the business
- Business support preparation for your meetings
- Business support minute taking service
- Business support for your projects and clients
- Business support for your recruitment and retention of staff
Length–bookings taken from a ½ day business support upwards.
Duration –can be a one-off, weekly, monthly or timings that suit you and your business.
Location –at your business premises or at your home if that is where your office is based.
Duties I am able to help ease your workload through
Business support for the running of the business
- Business paperwork and administration.
- Organisation of all your paperwork, folders and filing systems.
- Creation of clear and effective systems that will work for you.
- Budgeting, Ordering, Tracking Expenditure, Invoicing procedures.
- Business forms / proforma’s / templates consistently formatted and updated as required.
- Data entry or analysis on the business and reporting back to you key finding and information.
- Creation of a social media bank of graphics to reflect your business & posts created.
- LinkedIn profile / Google my business content update.
- Ensuring compliance of Companies House paperwork.
- Writing business plans.
- Strategic planning against key performance indicators.
- Report writing and policy creation.
Every business is unique. Something else you need help with just ask!
Business support preparation for your meetings
- Preparation of documents for meetings into a secure folder sent out, liaising with members, and either circulating or storing papers as directed.
- Co-ordinate the communication flow between the senior business team, internal and external contacts.
- Research legislation and policy provide the business with background papers on the key requirements.
- Produce documentation, summaries and policies.
- Create, collate and maintain confidential paper and electronic records systems.
- To input information and data for the business and produce summaries either through presentation, verbally or in report in a format which is appropriate for the receiving audience.
- Ensure all security procedures and confidentiality of all documentation adheres GRDP (May 2018).
Business support as your minute taking service
From personal experience of chairing and leading formal meetings to now minute taking for others.
Have an independent person minute take so that everyone at the meeting can fully concentrate and contribute on the agenda being tabled.
- Professionally formatted with the date, time and place of the meeting.
- A clear record of attendance and contact details.
- Clear reference to the set agenda.
- An accurate record summarising what was discussed, decisions that were made and actions
agreed upon – by who and by when.
- Prompt turn around for the Chair to check and agree content.
- Secure electronic distribution.
Business support for your projects and clients
- Project management. This can be from introducing new systems and procedures throughout your business, to the project management involved in moving to new premises or managing the refurbishment of a newly acquired site.
- Assist with arrangements, quotes and costings for specific project and budget areas.
- Proactively chase progress on projects both within and external to your business, to ensure matters arising from meetings are dealt with promptly by the appropriate people and within agreed time frames.
- Support your business in organisation and hospitality of special events.
- Greet clients and visitors to your business with a happy and positive welcome experience to ensure they are impressed by the firm, their needs are met and that all meetings run smoothly.
- Assist clients with urgent sensitive issues or concerns relating to your business making appropriate arrangements for these to be followed through to conclusion.
- Create and conduct feedback satisfaction and self-improvement surveys for different audiences. Summarise and report on key findings.
Business support for your recruitment and retention of staff
- Be responsible for the publicity and administrative work concerning recruitment of staff. This includes:
- Management of the sequence of dates for the advert, closing date, shortlisting and interview with the placement of adverts.
- Managing application requests and responses.
- Organising interview panels and hospitality.
- Redrafting interview and reference letters.
- Preparation of interview timings, questions and tasks.
- Arrangement of suitable rooms for tasks and the interview.
- Collation of application packs for the interview panel and chasing references as necessary.
- Conduct staff appraisal on your behalf.
- Conduct research into an aspect of your business and surveys staff attitudes and opinions.
Prepare & organise how to file, track & record your paper invoices & receipts for the financial year so you keep on top of everything & don’t get in a mess. This blog post explains what you need to do.
It is often a common misconception that anyone can effectively minute take! This blog post breaks down the key elements and top tips needed to minute take well.
This blog post is a sharing of my knowledge and experience of recruiting and interviewing over my years in Education. It incorporates: what to avoid and the background organisation required to make the whole process run smoothly, which can really make a difference on the day.
support at the workplace
remotely for business and home life
for business leaders with their home environments